Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Art from travel of Europe, 2 - Paris -





Galerie Yvon Lambert  in Paris, France

The gallery owner is the first person
 who introduced minimal art and conceptual art in Europe.

When I visited there, unfortunately the show was finished...
But I could meet these helpful children. They were helping to take down the exhibition.








 I asked him to give my portfolio to his parents...

 He was so sweet. 
Merci beaucoup.





I came to this gallery four years ago.
The gallery was renovated
 and totally changed.
 But still they were showing good exhibition.
The graphic artist Itvan Kebadian were having a show.

But the gallery was closed because of the season or lunch time...
I wanted talk to the gallerist 
and 
I've wanted them to see my portfolio directly but no one was there.
I left my portfolio from the door... 
I'm sorry for my rudeness.



I couldn't go in my favorite galleries...
 so



 I went to have great chocolate!

The shop looks like a museum.
Very artistic chocolatier.
Chocolates were great taste. 
Definitely I will go there again when I visit to Paris.