Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Talking myself...






I need to get away...!!

need exploring in peaceful and dreaming place...
could be Europe, 
could be  South East Asia...

I never go to 
South America yet.
Maybe there...
Oh wait, I really want to go to the Island of Hawaii!!!!
to jungle explore and have natural hot spring...!!!  
Awwwwwww...




Pics from last summer in Europe

-Paris, France-
Visited Paris and Lyon in France.
Delicious food and beautiful city as always.
















-Venice, Italy-

Love, Love, Love!
I went to Venice, lake como and Torino.
I love Italian people so much!!!!!
Very fun!!













-Toledo, Spain-
I fell in love with this Holy and Peaceful place.

The trip was supposed to a half day-short trip from Madrid
 but I fell in love with this old city and decided to stay there.
My flight was in 2days to go back to NYC
but
 I really wanted to spending time there.
 Then, I went to back to Madrid 
to get my backpack 
and 
come back to Toledo next day to stay one night.

It was busy before the flight but
 I was VERY VERY HAPPY.

(I run to the airport but I am proud of my decision ;P
just I wanted to stay there more...)
































I remember the spirit of Toledo.